Sunday, May 6, 2012

Little Burgundy: Dolce Vita Seledon

Dolce Vita Seledon in Natural

Bought these shoes a while back- perfect sandal for spring :) They are so cute and not too high (heel is around 4" with a 1" platform). Made out of cork and also comes in fuchsia pink. Neutral color easy to match. Easy to walk in. However, straps are quite stiff and pinky toe tend to get squished when walking for long hours. ALSO, I ordered these in store to be delivered to my house since they didn't have my size and ... they only sent me the left shoe -___-. Had to go through customer service and get shipping label and go back to store to get my refund since I paid by debit. Soooo much hassle. And they only gave me a 10% off for all the trouble but I can easily get that with my SPC card or registering with their website. 

Pros:
- Cute design
- Decent height, platform, and chunky heel for easy walking
- Perfect for spring!!

Cons:
- Straps very hard and stiff --> toes get squished
- Terrible service >_<!!

4.5/5






No comments:

Post a Comment